- Construction of the trenches and pits using the cut-and-cover method and recycling of the resulting soils
- Shoring of the trenches based on the structural engineering requirements
- Installation of the pipelines in all dimensions and materials
- Construction of the associated shaft structures
Rhineland-Palatinate, Hesse, Baden-Württemberg, North Rhine-Westphalia, Thuringia
Pipeline construction usually involves the construction of gas, water and district heating lines in cast iron, steel or plastic.
Gas, water and district heating lines are needed to supply all buildings and settlements. The lines are installed from the distribution point through to the section line and up to the house connections, including the connection of the house. Generally, open trenches are first constructed, which may be installed on the side of the structure depending on the depth. Pipelines produced from various materials are then installed in the constructed pits. Cast iron, steel and plastic pipes are used.
Regardless of whether you are a municipal or private builder, we can support you with the construction or renovation of your pipeline systems and complete the project for you.
- Complete coordination of your construction project
- Flexibility in the construction process
- Cost-effective implementation
- Frankfurt Airport, Terminal 3
- B422 Allenbach
- Expansion of the green waste treatment plant RHE Kirchberg
Administration Region West
thomas bau GmbH
Im Industriepark 13
T +49 (6761) 901 310
Administration Region East
thomas GmbH Bauunternehmung
T +49 (3643) 484 410