- Solid prefabricated part
- As interior and exterior wall
- Smooth on one side
- Built-in parts installed in the plant
- Structurally sound
- High airborne sound insulation
- High heat storage capacity
The solid wall is an untensioned reinforced solid prefabricated part. The solid wall can be produced in all required wall thicknesses starting from 10 cm. Wall heights of up to 4.5 m are available.
It is delivered to the construction site ready for installation and has a smooth side. The other side is either scrubbed, manually smoothed or power trowelled.
Solid walls can be used as exterior upper storey walls in residential and commercial construction, for single-family homes and apartment blocks, office buildings, hotels, etc., as well as interior walls, such as dividing walls in residential and commercial construction as well as in agricultural buildings.
- High load-bearing capacity, even with low wall thicknesses
- Structurally sound: high heat storage capacity, high airborne sound insulation, high moisture and fire resistance
- High quality and safety standards and high dimensional accuracy: Prefabricated walls are manufactured in the plant and are subject to internal and external certified quality monitoring.
- Built-in parts ex-factory: Numerous built-in components, such as electrical outlets, recesses, windows, lintels, doors, etc., can be installed in the plant. This saves time at the construction site and the exceptional precision in the plant ensures high quality down to the very last detail.
- Rapid construction progress saves time and money: solid walls do not require time-consuming formwork. Delivery, laying and installation are quick, precise and straightforward. This ensures faster construction progress.
- High surface quality: surfaces ready for trowel-finishing or wallpapering do away with the need for interior plastering.
- Highly versatile application: from homes through to industrial construction, prefabricated ceilings are ideal for simple as well as complicated floor plans
Can be delivered vertically or horizontally as well as in inloaders where available.
Internal sales team
thomas betonbauteile Remscheid GmbH & Co. KG
Auf dem Knapp 47
T +49 (9172) 684 330 0