- Prefabricated staircases
- Customisable to the planner’s and builder’s specific requirements
- Ready to install for easy assembly
- Can be used immediately
- Straight and spiral design
- With or without integrated landing
- Outstanding noise protection
Prefabricated staircases to connect levels in the building are manufactured based on the planner’s individual requirements and specifications. They are manufactured with negative or positive formwork as required and in line with the requested stair surface or fitting, with or without an integrated landing.
The staircases are ideal as prefabricated staircases in residential and commercial construction, for single-family homes and apartment blocks, office buildings, hotels and other structures.
- Immediate access and use as site staircases
- Huge design freedom: different geometries, widths and surface requirements can be implemented in line with the planner’s and builder’s specifications. Staircases can also be manufactured with a finished surface.
- High quality and safety standards and high dimensional accuracy: Our staircases are manufactured in the plant with exceptional precision and are subject to internal and external certified quality monitoring.
- Built-in parts ex-factory: Numerous built-in parts, such as noise protection elements, built-in parts for fastening railings, etc., can be installed in the plant. This saves time at the construction site and the exceptional precision in the plant ensures high quality down to the very last detail.
- Save time and money: prefabricated staircases do not require time-consuming formwork and installation. Delivery, laying and installation are quick, precise and straightforward. This ensures faster construction progress.
Delivered by lorry.
Internal sales team
thomas betonbauteile Remscheid GmbH & Co. KG
Auf dem Knapp 47
T +49 (9172) 684 330 0