thomas transporte has a modern and ecological truck fleet. The transport of bulk goods, excavated soil, building rubble, milled material and asphalt mix forms the central element of their service.
thomas transporte disposes of:
- An advanced fleet of vehicles
- Convenient transport connections
- Thermally insulated trailers and steel troughs
- Trained, professionally competent employees
- Certification as a specialist waste disposal company
With its convenient location, directly on the B50 and close to the A61 motorway link, the fleet in Simmern thus offers a good starting point for fast construction site deliveries to all regions of Rhineland-Palatinate and the neighbouring federal states.
In Erwitte, thomas transporte has another location for fleet services with part of its strong and modern vehicle fleet. The focus there is on the transport of cement in corresponding silo trucks.
Each vehicle has modern equipment with regard to traffic and load safety. Equipped with the latest telematics system, thomas transporte is also able to respond to customer requests and challenges at short notice. The modern fleet management enables the monitoring of transports in real time. Reliability is the focus of thomas transporte.
In order to ensure this quality and operational readiness, all vehicles are regularly maintained, serviced and checked in the company’s own workshops, with a washing bay and filling station. In the event of technical problems on the road or on the construction site, several service vehicles can react promptly and provide a remedy.
thomas transporte offers:
- Transport of bulk goods and other road construction materials
- Flexible, customer-oriented scheduling (also for short-term orders)
- Punctuality and reliability
- Individual project handling
- Professional process management